- “Dynamics and transport in quantum spin liquids“, talk at Topological Phases and Functionality of Correlated Electron Systems, TPFC 2019, Kashiwanoha, Japan, February 2019.
- “Topological aspects of twisted bilayer graphene”, talk at Conference on Control and Dynamics of Quantum Materials, Bensberg, Germany, September 2018.
- “Ultra-Quantum Matter, from Theory to Experiment“, talk at MPS Conference on UQMII, New York City, August 2018.
- “Measuring thermal Hall effect in a chiral spin liquid“, talk at TCMP 2018, DOE PI meeting, Gaithersburg, MD August 2018.
- “Singular Angular Magneto-Resistance of a Magnetic Weyl Semimetal“, talk at Telluride Science Research Center conference on 4d/5d, June 2018.
- “A strongly correlated metal from coupled SYK models”,talk at FTPI conference on Holographic Quantum Matter, May 2018.
- “Interplay of transport and domain walls in nodal semimetals“, MRS spring meeting, April, 2018.
- “Interplay of transport and domain walls in nodal semimetals“, APS meeting, March 6, 2018.
- “A strongly correlated metal built from Sachev-Ye-Kitaev models“, ICTS at TEN, ICTS, Bangalore, India, Jan 4-6, 2018.
- “Magnetic semimetals“, Conference on Topological Phases and Topological Quantum Computation, University of Hong Kong, Dec. 13-16, 2017.
- “Quantum spin liquids“, International Symposium on Crystalline Organic Metals, Superconductors and Magnets (ISCOM2017) , Miyagi, Japan, Sept. 25, 2017.
- “Quantum spin liquids“, plenary talk, LT28 Conference, Götheborg, Sweden, August 2017.
- “Transport in strongly correlated systems“, EPIQS investigator meeting, Monterey, CA, July 30-August 3, 2017
- “Quantum spin liquids”, Physics Colloquium, University of Toronto, Canada, May 5, 2017
- “Strange stuff: a second quantum revolution”, Welsh Lecture, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, May 4, 2017
- “Interplay of momentum space and real space topological textures“, Topological Phases and Functionality of Correlated Electron Systems, ISSP, Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 20-22, 2017.
- “Topological order and interplay with real space textures”, EPiQS-TMS Trans-Pacific Conference on Topological Quantum Materials, Moorea, Dec. 4-7.
- “Quantum Spin Liquids”, physics colloquium, Johns Hopkins University, Oct. 27.
- “Topology: a Big Deal”, talk at KITP conference on Topological Quantum Matter, Santa Barbara, Oct. 18.
- “K-theory: Kitaev, Kagome, and Kapellasite”, FRUMAG, Kloster Nimschen, Sept. 20-23.
- “K-theory: Kagomé, Kapellasite, and Kitaev Spin Liquid“, Plenary talk at HFM2016, Taipei, Taiwan, Sept. 7-11.
- “Quantum spin liquids”, Colloquium at ISSP, Tokyo, Japan, Sept. 5.
- “Correlation and Topology: a Review“, invited talk at conference on Quantum Criticality and Topology in Itinerant Electron Systems, Albuquerque, NM, August 15-19.
- Three lectures on “Quantum Spin Liquids”, at the Boulder summer school for condensed matter physics, July 25-27.
- “Strange stuff: a second quantum revolution“, public lecture (for a general audience), Boulder, CO, July 26. Slides are here.
- “K-theory: Kagomé, Kapellasite, and Kitaev Spin Liquid”, invited talk at New Quantum Phases with Frustration and Entanglement, Krakow, Poland, June 19-22,2016. You can download the slides.
- “When Topology meets SCES”, plenary talk at SCES2016, Hangzhou, China, May 8-13, 2016. You can download the slides.
- “Interplay of Magnetic and Electronic States in the Pyrochlore Iridates”, invited talk at the 4th CAS-DOE /BES Collaboration Workshop on Novel Superconductors, Shanghai, China, May 6-8, 2016
- Two lectures on “Quantum Spin Liquids” at the CIFAR Quantum Materials Summer School, Toronto, Canada, April 27, 2016. You can download the slides.
- “Interplay of Magnetic and Electronic States in the Pyrochlore Iridates”, invited talk at the APS March Meeting, Baltimore, March, 2016. You can download the talk
- “Interplay of Magnetic and Electronic States in the Pyrochlore Iridates”, Hauptvortrag at the DPG Meeting, Regensburg, Germany, March 2016 (conference link). You can download the talk
- “Towards QSLs and SPTs in the Real World”, talk given at TOPMAT16 meeting in Dresden, Germany, March, 2016 (conference web page). You can download the talk
- “A mechanism for kindred and camouflaged orders in a simple model” – actually a poster given at the meeting on Intertwined Orders in Strongly Correlated Systems (web page), Laguna Beach, January 2016. You can also download the poster